The location is excellent for dining, shopping, entertainment, or just a relaxing stroll in the park, all are easy to reach by foot in just minutes from the City Hotel. Although secluded from the thriving activity of Bangkok, City Hotel is conveniently surrounded by a mix of international restaurants, bars, banks, shopping complexes, theatres, nightlife and the pristine greenery of the Queen Sirikit Park. The park, located only a 2 minute walk away from the hotel, offers a respite from the hustle and bustle with jogging trails, a lake and beautiful walkways through the gardens.
The BTS Sky Train station and MRT subway station are both just 2 minutes walk from the City Hotel in Bangkok. Terminal 21 international shopping complex is also only a 2 minute stroll away. At night the Soi Cowboy comes alive nearby within a safe walk of only 3 minutes.
- Wi-Fi and LAN line access
- 32” LCD flat screen TV (Standard & Superior)
- 42” LCD flat screen TV (Deluxe rooms)
- Cable & Satellite channels
- In-room safe
- Coffee & Tea making facilities
- Telephone & Bathroom Telephone
- Complimentary drinking water (2 bottles/day)
- Individual Air conditioner with remote control.
- Rainforest Shower
- Hairdryer & Slippers
- Bathrobes (Superior & Deluxe)
- Bathroom amenities (upon request with compliments)
- Iron & Ironing board (upon request with compliments)
- Connecting Rooms available in Deluxe rooms
Onsite parking is available
Land plot is 420 Sqm
Interior space 2,520 Sq.m
Total rooms = 54
Standard rooms x 6, Room size: 22 sqm.
Superior rooms x 25, Room size: 25 sqm.
Deluxe rooms x 23, Room size: 28 sqm.
Price: 260,000,000 Thai Baht